Zero to One Hundred
These files are offered for free for information only.
Should you choose to actually make an AR15 lower receiver,
you will be making a firearm and it is your responsibility
to insure you are in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Please don't email me asking if it is legal. Ask the BATF and your local law enforcement. Get it in writing.
- You will need Acrobat Reader. It's free click here.
- I use Anchor-Harvey forgings which are about $25 from DS Arms.
- Please do email me regarding technical questions.
- Please do email me with corrections, additions or deletions you think would be helpful.
- AR15.Com's Build it Yourself forum is a good place to get help and post questions.
- Ron Newman has a good page on home anodizing.
- A speeds & feeds caculator is available free from CIMCO.
I will continue to refine the publication and when I feel it is mature I may offer a printed version for a nominal fee.
Enjoy and good luck!
My email address can be found on the contact page at Ray-Vin.Com.